Website Bongaon Subsidiary Correctional Home
Applications are being accepted from competent and registered medical chemists for part-time positions at Bongaon Subsidiary Correctional Home. These positions are offered on a strictly contractual basis for a duration of (One) year from the date of acceptance, with the possibility of extension upon satisfactory completion of the position. Medical chemists in retirement are also eligible to apply. This appointment is not going to last forever.
- Citizenship: The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant should have at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university with a valid registration from the Medical Council of India.
- Physical and Mental Fitness: The applicant must be physically fit and mentally sound.
- Age Limit: The applicant must be between 27 and 65 years of age.
Desirable Qualification: 5. Experience: It is desirable for applicants to have at least one year of experience in a Government-recognized hospital or institution.
Minimum Basic Qualification:
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university with a valid registration certificate.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fee of Rs. 10,000/- (Ten thousand) only.
- Retired government officers will be remunerated as per existing rules.
- No house rent allowances, medical allowances, dearness allowances, gratuity/pension, or other retirement benefits will be provided.
- The selected Medical Pharmacist must reside within 2 km of the Bongaon Subsidiary Correctional Home at their own arrangement. House Rent Allowance (HRA) will be paid as per State Government rules.
- The last date to submit applications is June 5, 2023, by 5:00 PM.
- Interested candidates need to submit a bio-data (preferably with phone number and email address), recent passport-size photographs, and self-attested copies of all testimonials.
- Applications should be sent before the deadline mentioned above.
- For any queries, candidates can contact the Controller In-Charge, Bongaon Subsidiary Correctional Home between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM on any working day before June 5, 2023.
Interview Date and Place:
- The interview will take place on June 6, 2023, at 11:00 AM.
- The interview will be held at the Office Chamber of Sub-Divisional Officer, Bongaon & Ex-Officio Superintendent, Bongaon Subsidiary Correctional Home.
- The selection committee holds the right to accept or reject any application/applicant without providing any reason.
Please note that this information is based on the details you provided, and it’s always recommended to refer to the official notification or advertisement for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the job application process.
To apply for this job please visit north24parganas.gov.in.