Location: Ambernath, IN, 421506
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Formulation development of all type of solid oral dosage forms for regulated markets like US, EU, CA etc.
- Designing formulation strategies, planning and execution of activities, development of robust and scalable product within targeted time limits.
- Formulation and process optimization, planning and execution of pilot BE batches, application of QbD principles in product development, timely submission of samples to pilot studies,
- Co-ordination with various departments like analytical, regulatory, MS&T, vendors, purchase and other cross-functional teams for smooth development and execution of project.
- Adherence to the Teva Code of conduct principles, SOP compliance pertaining to development, quality, site and technology transfer.
- LNB recording and preparation of stability & pre-formulation study protocols, Technology transfer document and product development reports.
- Technology transfer of developed products to production/manufacturing site by applying scale up principles and smooth execution of batches at scale up level.
- Preparation and submission of documents pertaining to various licenses such as test license, manufacturing license, import licenses for API and drug product and DCGI NOC.
- Operating, calibration and maintaining departmental equipment and instruments as per SOP
- Pharm: 7-10 Yrs / Ph D .. 3- 6 years
Research & Development
Drug Analysis and Formulation
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
For more jobs, kindly visit our job section.
To apply for this job please visit careers.teva.