Website Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer
Letter from the State Government, page 141, Chiswa / Group- / 2022 Dated 05.04.2022, to fill the positions of Pharmacist on a temporary basis as required by UTB, District Collector, and under the criteria specified Government regulations provide that merit is to be determined by selection based on the percentage of provisional qualification plus the percentage of technical qualification.
Post: Pharmacist Recruitment
No. of Posts: 61
Qualification: B.Pharma / D.Pharma
Application Deadline: 27th July 2023, 6:00 PM
Address for Submission:
Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Swasthya Bhavan, Badi Udaipur, [City, State, ZIP Code]
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria (B.Pharma / D.Pharma) can apply for the Pharmacist position.
- Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format.
- Enclose all required documents, both educational and technical, along with a self-attested photocopy of each document.
- Prepare a comprehensive bio-data and include it in the application.
- Place all the documents and the bio-data in a sealed envelope.
Application Submission Deadline:
Please ensure that your application reaches the Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer at the above address on or before 27th July 2023 by 6:00 PM.
You can submit your application through either of the following methods:
- By Post: Send the sealed envelope containing your application and documents to the address mentioned above via postal services. Please ensure that the envelope is clearly marked as “Application for Pharmacist Recruitment.”
- In Person: If you prefer to submit the application in person, kindly visit the Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer during office hours and deliver your sealed envelope personally.
- Late applications or those received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Candidates are solely responsible for ensuring that their applications are complete and include all required documents.
- The recruitment process will be in accordance with the government rules and regulations.
To apply for this job please visit www.pharmatutor.org.