Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Kerala
The Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited (KMSCL) under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Kerala, invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to the post of Pharmacist on contract basis.
Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.kcmd.in) by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Schedule of Events for pharmacist
- Start date for submitting online application: 08/11/2022 (10.00 AM)
- Last Date for submitting online application: 22/11/2022 (05.00 PM)
The details of the post, vacancies, qualification and remuneration are mentioned below:
|Qualification & Experience Required*
|Upper Age Limit*
|Monthly Consolidated Pay
No. of Vacancies:
As per requirement
Kozhikode, Wayanad &
B.Pharm/D.Pharm. with knowledge in computer.
Experience: 2 years’ post qualification experience.
* As on 01.11.2022
Selection Process for pharmacist
The selection process may comprise of Written Examination and/or Personal Interview. KMSCL reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use any of these modes for selection to the notified posts
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200 kB and in *.JPG format only]
- Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50 kB and in *.JPG format only]
- The candidate has to scan his/her full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and shall enter the particulars completely Online.
- KMSCL shall not be responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the Online application.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of the Online application.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. KMSCL under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidate, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- KMSCL reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. KMSCL may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
For job responsibilities kindly click: Job responsibilities
For more jobs, kindly visit our job section.
To apply for this job please visit kcmd.in.