Established in 2007, the National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) serves as a premier Think Tank for the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW). Its mandate encompasses aiding in policy and strategy development, providing technical assistance to states, and facilitating capacity-building initiatives for the Ministry of Health. The NHSRC plays a pivotal role in shaping and enhancing the healthcare landscape by contributing expertise and support in various key areas.
Job Post: Lead Consultant – Community Processes/ Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CP/CPHC)
Opportunity Overview: NHSRC is seeking a dynamic and motivated Lead Consultant for its CP/CPHC Division. The ideal candidate should be proactive, self-accountable, and possess a strong work ethic. If you are passionate about strengthening public health services and envision making quality healthcare accessible to underserved populations, we invite you to join our team.
Qualification & Experience Required at NHSRC:
- Essential: Medical Graduate including AYUSH/BSc/Bachelor’s in Social Science/nursing/Pharmacy with MD/PhD/MPH/MBA (Health Management/Health Administration) or Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management with over 10 years of experience in Public Health/Community Health and Health Systems.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of major regional languages, demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams, grassroots experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead ideation, formulation, and timely revision of CP-CPHC policy and procedures.
- Provide policy and program support for CP-CPHC at National and State levels.
- Draft program-specific guidelines, policy briefs, and develop training materials.
- Gather and analyze evidence from field review visits to inform policy and advocate appropriate reviews.
- Oversee the implementation of innovation and learning centers in CP-CPHC.
- Engage with senior policymakers at the Central level through representation, advocacy, and evidence presentation.
- Guide State Technical Counterparts in policy related to Community Processes and Comprehensive Primary Health Care.
50 years and below (As on the last date of receiving applications)
New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts
Between Rs 1,30,000/- to Rs 1,70,000/- per month Remuneration is commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Free Accidental insurance
- Subsidized Medical insurance
- Mobile bill reimbursement
- Laptop reimbursement (As per NHSRC Policy)
- 30 days Consolidated leave
- Fully paid Maternity leave (For Female Consultants)
- Performance-linked increments
- TA/ DA and per diem for on-duty visits.
Duration of Contract:
Contract till 31st March 2025 with further extensions subject to satisfactory performance and availability of NHM funds.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to fill out the online application available on the NHSRC website (nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online format. The last date for receiving applications is 5th December 2023.
Job Code: LC-CP/CPHC
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.nhsrcindia.org.