Website College of Medicine & JNM Hospital
About College of Medicine & JNM Hospital
The College of Medicine & JNM Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia, was established in 2009 under the ownership and administrative control of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS). Both the College and the Hospital are situated on a shared campus spanning 76.3 acres of land. The Hospital boasts 450 teaching beds, and due to the high influx of patients, additional admissions are accommodated in all departments.
Conveniently located, the institution is positioned just 100 meters away from Kalyani Shlipanchal Railway Station and 1.5 kilometers from Kalyani Railway Station.
Each academic batch comprises 100 MBBS students, with 85 seats allocated through the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) and the remaining 15 seats through the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT). This structure has been in place since the establishment of the institution.
Number of Posts: 06
Upper Age Limit: 35 years (as on 1st January 2024)
a) Passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biological Sciences. b) Diploma or Degree in Pharma (D.Pharm / B.Pharm) from any recognized University/Institute. c) The candidate must be registered with the West Bengal Pharmacy Council. (Registration of any State Pharmacy Council other than West Bengal will not be allowed). d) Certificate or Diploma in Computer Science from any recognized institute. (Duration of the course must be one year or more).
Desirable Criteria: a) 1 year post-qualification experience in any Institute of Government or Private organization licensed under Clinical Establishment Act.
- Candidates applying for the post should carefully read the required qualification/experience etc. before applying. Candidates not fulfilling the criteria may be liable for the cancellation of their application.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Candidate must have knowledge of the local language.
- Upper age limit will be calculated as on 1st January 2024 for all the posts.
- Experience will be calculated as on 1st December 2023 for all the posts. Appointment letter/offer letter will not be accepted as experience. The experience certificate should clearly mention the name of the post held, date of joining & date of leaving if any with the date of issue.
- All appointments will be purely contractual, likely to be renewed after appraisal from the competent authority at intervals of every 6 months.
- Under no circumstances, these HR will be absorbed in the regular establishment of the Government.
- The rate of wages/remuneration for these posts will be determined as per existing orders issued by the Labour Department, Govt, of West Bengal.
- All communications/updates will be made available only at the college website (comjnmh.ac.in). Candidates should visit the websites from time to time for updates.
- Filled-up applications along with all the attachments as required should be submitted in the Drop Box kept in the Principal Office, COMJNMH before 2 PM on 23rd December 2023. Postal submission of applications along with all the attachments as required may be allowed if it reaches the Principal Office by 2 PM on 23rd December 2023.
- The application must be done in the prescribed format as given on the website. (To be filled up in capital letters)
- The candidates must bring all the original documents as mentioned in the application form along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same, for verification.
- Candidate must have to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the previous employer.
- Candidates, please note: A. Verification of testimonials does not entitle the candidate to claim to appear in the future steps of the process of final selection. B. After successful verification of testimonials, shortlisted candidates will be called for further steps of the process of final selection. C. In case of failure to produce any of the above-mentioned original documents at the time of verification, his/her application is liable to be canceled. D. The decision of the competent authority regarding the engagement is final. For more articles, Kindly Click here. For pharmaceutical jobs, follow us on LinkedIn
For more jobs, kindly visit our job section.
To apply for this job please visit comjnmh.ac.in.