Website Synokem Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Synokem Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is expanding its operations across the pharmaceutical industry. Being a reputable company with 40 years of experience and a wide range of products, it’s no surprise that Synokem is looking for result-oriented individuals to join its team. With a strong presence in over 30 countries and well-known brands like Chlozep, Tensys-AZ, Folik Range, Ulpane, Synom-DX, Thymine, Invilin, Neuro-LV, Synostat, and Syn-tac-DSR, Synokem has established itself as a trusted player in the market.
Job Title: Generics Sales Head
Job Description: Synokem Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is seeking a highly experienced and result-oriented individual to join as the Generics Sales Head. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in sales within the pharmaceutical industry, specifically in the field of generic or branded generic products. The primary focus of this role will be on generic sales, brand promotions, and establishing strong relationships with pharma traders, retailers, and exclusive generic traders throughout India.
- Drive generic sales by implementing effective sales strategies and brand promotions.
- Build and maintain relationships with pharma traders, retailers, and exclusive generic traders.
- Appoint new channel partners and educate them about the company’s products.
- Conduct direct end customer calls to drive sales and promote the company’s generic products.
- Collaborate with channel partners to enhance the company’s business prospects.
- Oversee consignee agents, company’s depot distributors, and dealer channel network.
- Work closely with the sales team to achieve sales targets and maximize revenue.
- MBA (Sales), MBA (Operations), or MBA (Marketing) degree.
- A minimum of 20+ years of experience in pharmaceutical generic sales.
- Proven track record of success in driving sales and achieving targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership abilities with the capability to motivate and manage a sales team.
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, especially in the generics market.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the industry.
How to Apply: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements can submit their CV to email@example.com. Please ensure that your application includes a detailed resume highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit your application is 30th July 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.
For more articles, Kindly Click here.
For more jobs, kindly visit our job section.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org