Website Emcure Pharmaceuticals
Emcure Pharmaceuticals is indeed a prominent Indian pharmaceutical company with a focus on research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of a diverse portfolio of pharmaceutical products. The company has a global presence and exports its products to more than 70 countries, including the United States, Europe, Africa, Latin America, and Asia.
Emcure is known for its commitment to innovation and aims to provide affordable and high-quality healthcare solutions to patients worldwide. The company has a strong presence in various therapeutic areas such as oncology, cardiology, HIV/AIDS, nephrology, and gynecology, among others.
Position: DGM / GM / SR.GM
Department: Formulation Development, NDDS (Injectable)
Qualification: M.Pharm, Ph.D
Experience: 15+ Years
- The primary responsibility of this position is to lead the formulation development of Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS) for injectable pharmaceutical products. The NDDS areas include Liposomes, Nano suspension, Microspheres, Emulsions, Depots, and Lyophilized products.
- The role involves working on complex injectable formulations, transdermal formulations, and nasal formulations.
- The candidate should have strong research and innovation capabilities to drive the development of NDDS and explore new platform technologies for future development.
- Sound knowledge of Nasal (Unit Dosage/Multiple Dose) and Inhalation (Solution/suspension) formulations is required.
- The role is responsible for the development of Nasal Devices, including nebulizers, unit dose/multiple dose nasal spray, adhering to device guidelines and guidance.
- The candidate will be accountable for end-to-end product development and all associated activities related to the assigned formulations.
- Technology transfer and taking products to the commercialization stage will be part of the job responsibilities.
Job Location: Ahmedabad
To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can share their resume at the following E-Mail IDs:
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2023
Note: Please make sure to review and update your resume to highlight relevant experience and qualifications before applying for the position.
To apply for this job please visit emcure.co.in.