Website NHM, Kandhamal
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the vacant post under NHM, Kandhamal. The eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, vacancy, monthly remuneration and application form for the vacant post can be downloaded from the district web site.
|NHM, Kandhamal, Orrisa
|B. Pharmacy | D. Pharmacy
|D. Pharmacy | B Pharmacy | M Pharmacy
|Click to apply now.
|Rs. 12747/-+ PI
|Number of Posts
|9 Post (SC-2, ST-3, UR-4)
Eligibility for the post of Pharmacist
• The candidate must have passed +2 Science Examinations under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Govt. Medical College & Hospitals of the State/ any other recognised private institutions duly approved by A.I.C.T.E. and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
• S/he must have passed Odia up to ME Standard.
• All candidates applied for the post (s) have to be shortlisted as per the prescribed eligibility criteria.
• All shortlisted Candidates have to appear for Written Test.
• Age limit : Minimum age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years as on 01.09.2022.The reservation of vacancies for different reserved categories and the maximum age limit including age relaxations for reserved categories, shall be applicable strictly as per the prevailing Government norms.
General information and instructions for pharmacists
1. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply in the prescribed application form (available in the district website) to the undersigned latest by 20.09.2022 (up to 4.00 PM) through Speed Post/Regd. Post only with attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, qualification, and experience. Incomplete applications in any form will be rejected.
2. As the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for both the positions i.e ANM-MHT & ANM- MHU is same. A candidate is directed to apply for any one of the posts, either ANM -MHT or ANM- MHU under this advertisement. In case application received from any candidate for both the post their application will not be considered for further selection and their application form will be rejected.
3. Similarly as the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for both the positions i.e Pharmacist- MHT &Pharmacist-MHU is same. A candidate is directed to apply any one of the post either Pharmacist-MHT &Pharmacist-MHU under this advertisement. In case application received from any candidate for both the post their application will not be considered for further selection and their application form will be rejected.
4. All the positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme.
5. Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
6. Candidates are also required to paste one recent passport size color photograph in the application form and attach self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Candidates who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer along with the application without which they will not be eligible for the post applied for.
7. If any candidate is found to have suppressed any information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society (OSH&FW) Society forthwith.
8. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/ misbehavior / criminal activity etc. are not eligible, for any of the advertised post.
10. No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All official communication will be made through e-mail / district website / Office Notice Board.
11. The panel list for above positions shall also remain valid for similar post / in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society for a period of 1 (one) year from its approval. However the undersigned is reserve the right to cancel the panelist at any point of time without mentioning any reason thereof.
12. In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. Certification towards AICTE /UGC recognized Institutions / Universities shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
13. Selection will be done as per the guideline stipulated by the Mission Director, NHM, Odisha.
14. The application shall have the length of uninterrupted contractual service of the employee in the said post under the society and the names of previous stations in such post, his /her present place of posting & his/her category to which he/she belongs as per record (UR/SC/ST/SEBC/PWD/Women etc.) with due certification from the concerned authority. For the calculation of the incumbency, the last uninterrupted service in the same post under the society shall be taken in to account. As per vacancies, the candidates having highest incumbencies shall be repositioned and posted against such vacancies.
15. The benefit of relaxation in age and weightage in marks is applicable in favor of employees working under OSH&FW Society applied for and participating the recruitment process will be considered following the guideline stipulated in the office Order No. 9043& No.9058 Dated 05.08.2021 of Mission Director, NHM, Odisha. The candidates are requested to submit the relevant documents during submission of the application forms as per Clause mentioned below, otherwise their benefit of relaxation in age and weightage in marks will not be considered.
16. The benefit of age relaxation and weightage will be available to the employees concerned, if S/he has completed at least three terms of contractual services (11 months each) under the OSH & FWS Society.
17. The remarks recorded in PAR of the employee concerned must be ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Very Good’ for the preceding three (3) terms of contractual service.
18. The age relaxation to the employees for the post applied shall be allowed @ 1 (one) per year for each contractual term of service up to a maximum 10 years, over and above the maximum age limit prescribed in the Advertisement of the said post, subject to an age ceiling of 55 years.
19. Employees who have cleared all the steps in the recruitment process up to the final level of selection shall be eligible for award of grace marks to the extent of 01 percentage mark for each completed term of services up to a maximum of 10 percentage marks of the total marks which will be added to the total score secured by the said employee.
20. Those candidates are belongs to the deceased person they may be availed grace mark as per MD NHM letter No 9058 Dated 05.08.2021 of Mission Director, NHM, Odisha
21. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
22. No TA/DA will be provided for this purpose.
23. Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate issued by the competent Authority not later on six month from the date of publication for SC/ST/SEBC candidates is mandatory.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application form along with self attested photocopies of all supportive documentsthroughSpeed Post/ Regd. Postonly. The application should reach to the CDM&PHO-cum- District Mission Director, NHM, Kandhamal latest by 20/09/2022 (up to 4.00 PM).The undersigned is not responsible for postal delay. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for……………………….. the application receive without super scribed will be rejected. Applications received after due date will not be considered. Incomplete application in any form is liable for rejection. No personal query will be entertained. The candidates may visit the district website time to time for update information. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel / reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
For more jobs, kindly visit our job section.
To apply for this job please visit cdn.s3waas.gov.in.