ART centers Telangana
Applications are invited from qualified and suitable candidates for various posts to work at ART Centers across Telangana State.
|ART Centers across Telangana State
|B. Pharmacy | D. Pharmacy
|D. Pharmacy | B Pharmacy | M Pharmacy
|Click to apply now.
|Number of Posts
1. Graduation in pharmacy from a recognised institute. (Or)
2. Diploma in Pharmacy with 3 years experience in health care institute.
Note : They (both graduate & diploma holder) must be registered in state pharmacy council.
Key Job Responsibilities
1. Dispense ARV and Ol drugs with proper counseling.
2. Advise the patients and family about the importance of adherence during each visit.
3. Counsel the patient on possible drug toxicities and report the same, if significant
4. Do pill count report any adverse effectiveness of drugs or any Ols. Also, confirm the next visit given by the SMO/ MO and inform the patient.
5. Prepare a “Daily Due” list of patients who are scheduled their appointment and provide the list of MIS patients to the counselor.
6. Maintenance of the drugs stores.
7. Maintain and update drug stock and drug dispensing register rugularly everyday. Inform the concern medical officer in case of discrepancy. Duly take a signature every fortnightly the stock register.
8. Ensure that the center enough stock of ARV dugs for atleast 3 months and inform the concerned authority about any near expiry or excess stocks well in time for relocation to other sites and ensure FEFO protocol allowed.
9. Physical verification of the drugs under the supervision of the nodal officer and the SMO.
10. Facilitate the transfer/ availability of ARV drugs LAC as the number of patients linked LAC.
11. Besides all the above, any other duty assigned by ART center incharge.
For more jobs, kindly visit our job section.