Website Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
About Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is an independent grant-in-aid organization under the purview of the Department of Atomic Energy. It consists of two prominent institutions: the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research, and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) and the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH). ACTREC is responsible for conducting a Ph.D. program in Life Sciences, which is affiliated with the Homi Bhabha National Institute. This institute holds the status of a deemed university under category A, recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) of the Government of India.
The primary focus of research at ACTREC revolves around both basic and translational studies in Cancer Biology. Through its dedicated efforts, the center aims to advance our understanding of cancer and pave the way for improved treatments and interventions in the field of oncology.
Post at Tata Memorial Centre (TMC): Pharmacist
No of Posts at Tata Memorial Centre (TMC): 01
Project A/C: Day-Care Centre for providing Chemotherapy at 06 Districts of Bihar
Essential Qualification and Experience Required at Tata Memorial Centre (TMC):
- B.Pharma with minimum 1-year experience OR D. Pharma with minimum 3 years working experience in Dispensary/ Pharmacy of the Hospital having minimum 200 beds.
- Registration with State Pharmacy Council with duly allotted Registration Number is mandatory.
- Experience of working on a computerized system desirable.
- Candidate should be prepared to work in shift duties, including night shift.
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 22,000
Age Limit: 30 years as on the date of interview.
Appointment Duration: Initially for six months or till the continuation of the project, whichever is earlier.
Recruitment Process at Tata Memorial Centre (TMC):
- The Recruitment Process may include a written examination and/or Personal Interview for the given posts.
- Scrutiny of applications will be done prior to the initiation of the Recruitment Process, including document verification with Original Certificates regarding qualification and experience.
- Candidates are advised to carry their Resume along with Original Educational & Experience certificates, PAN Card, AADHAR Card, and one set of self-attested copies of all these documents.
- Candidates with satisfactory document verification will be allowed for further recruitment process.
Time: Between 9.30 am to 11.30 am
HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE
SHRI KRISHNA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL CAMPUS,
UMANAGAR, MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR)- 842004
Please note: The appointment will be made based on the Walk-in Interview, and selected candidates will be involved in the Day-Care Centre for Chemotherapy Project in various districts of Bihar.
For more articles, Kindly Click here.
For more jobs, kindly visit our job section.