The ECHS is a healthcare scheme for ex-servicemen and their dependents, which functions under the Chief of Staff Committee (COSC) through the Adjutant General (AG) and the Directorate General of Dental Services (DGDC&W) in the Army Headquarters. The Central Organisation of ECHS is located in Delhi and is headed by a serving Major General, who holds the position of Managing Director, ECHS.
The ECHS has a decentralized structure with 28 Regional Centres spread across different regions of the country, and it operates through 426 ECHS Polyclinics that provide medical services to eligible beneficiaries.
Job Posting: Pharmacist (Contractual Basis)
The Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is inviting applications for the position of Pharmacist on a contractual basis at ECHS Polyclinic in Port Blair. The details of the position are as follows:
Number of Posts: 1
- B.Pharmacy from a recognized institute, OR
- 10+2 with science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from a recognized Board AND approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Fixed Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 28,100/-
Preference will be given to Ex-Servicemen.
- Interested candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format.
- The application must be accompanied by self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications and work experience.
- The application, along with documents, should be submitted in a sealed envelope and placed in the drop box kept at Headquarters (ECHS Cell) Minnie Bay, Port Blair- 744103.
- The deadline for submitting applications is 28th July 2023 by 1330 hrs on working days.
- The application is to be addressed to OIC, Station Headquarters (ECHS Cell) Minnie Bay, Port Blair- 744103.
- Online applications will not be accepted.
- The interview is tentatively scheduled at Conference Hall, INS Jarawa at 1030 hrs on 3rd and 4th August 2023.
- If there are any amendments in the date and time of the interview, eligible candidates will be informed through telephonic/SMS/email communication provided by the candidate in the application.
- Candidates must bring all original certificates, mark sheets, degrees, diplomas, work experience, discharge book, PPO (Pension Payment Order), service records, and 02 passport size color photographs at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA (Travel Allowance/Dearness Allowance) will be provided to candidates for attending the interview.
- Only candidates meeting the Qualitative Requirements may apply.
Note: It’s important for applicants to follow the mentioned instructions and submit their applications before the deadline. Any application received after 28th July 2023 will not be accepted. The interview will be conducted on 3rd and 4th August 2023 at the specified venue, and eligible candidates will be informed of any changes if necessary.
To apply for this job please visit echs.gov.in.