Becoming a standalone organization indicates that Sandoz is now operating independently, which can provide more focus and agility to pursue its goals in the global market for generics and biosimilar medicines.
Joining Sandoz at this juncture presents a unique opportunity for individuals to play a significant role in shaping the company’s future. The new team members will likely be involved in various aspects of the organization, such as contributing to its growth strategies, driving innovation in the pharmaceutical industry, fostering a positive company culture, and ultimately, making a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of patients who rely on generic and biosimilar medications.
The Operative Executive Production ONCO will be responsible for operating equipment and executing assigned manufacturing tasks and activities in accordance with the production schedule. The main goal is to ensure timely production of products while adhering to cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) standards, safety protocols, and environmental guidelines.
- Operate equipment and participate in the manufacturing processes according to the production schedule.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant cGMP documentation and safety guidelines during the manufacturing process.
- Provide routine operational support to enable timely production with the required quality and quantity.
- Manage and oversee the modification, distribution, review, and archiving of GMP manufacturing documents and batch records.
- Collaborate with others, sharing knowledge and expertise in the area of production.
- Monitor and ensure proper functioning of production equipment in the assigned area.
- Escalate any matters related to health, safety, environment, quality, and supply appropriately.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Collaborate with a troubleshooting team to address process problems effectively.
- Take responsibility for personal and professional development and contribute to building an organizational culture in line with Novartis values and behaviors.
- Education Required at Sandoz: D.Pharm / B.Pharm (Diploma or Bachelor’s in Pharmacy).
- Experience Required at Sandoz: Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in OSD (Oral Solid Dosage) Oncology facility in a reputed pharmaceutical company, handling various equipment and production processes.
- Skills Required at Sandoz: Operations management and execution, collaboration across boundaries, functional breadth.
- Compnay Name: Sandoz
- Experience: 5 to 6 years
- Qualification: D.Pharm / B.Pharm (Diploma or Bachelor’s in Pharmacy)
- Location: Navi Mumbai, India
- Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
- End Date: 30th August 2023
To apply for this job please visit www.sandoz.com.