Website DHARANIDHAR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
ADVERTISEMENT FOR WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR RE-EMPLOYMENT OF RETIRED GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES FOR DHARANIDHAR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, KEONJHAR IN 21 NO. OF DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF POST FOR THE OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS.
Re-Employment Opportunity for Pharmacist Post
Dharanidhar Medical College & Hospital, Keonjhar, is conducting a walk-in interview for re-employment of retired government employees for the post of Pharmacist on a contractual basis. This engagement is in accordance with the Government of Odisha GA Department Resolution No.23750-GAD-SC-REMP-0002/2014/Gen.
- The applicant must be a retired government employee who served in the relevant field.
- The age of the candidate should be below 65 years and must have retired from government service on attaining the age of superannuation.
- A good service record and physical fitness are essential for consideration.
Terms of Re-Employment:
- Re-employment is purely temporary and can be terminated at any time due to unsatisfactory performance or until regular candidates fill the posts.
- Employees with pending departmental proceedings or criminal cases, or those penalized for misconduct in the preceding five years, will not be eligible for re-employment.
- The initial re-employment period will be for one year and can be extended up to a total period of four years or till the age of sixty-five, whichever is earlier, based on satisfactory performance.
- The consolidated remuneration for the post will be in accordance with the Finance Department Office, as communicated vide Memo No.4277 Dt.23.02.2023 of the H & FW, Odisha.
- Re-employed employees will be governed by the provisions of the Odisha Government Servants Conduct Rules, 1957, and will be liable to face proceedings for misconduct as per the provisions under the Odisha Pension Rules 1992.
- Date: 17th August 2023
- Time: 11:00 AM onwards
- Venue: Office of the Superintendent, Dharanidhar Medical College & Hospital, Keonjhar, situated at 4th floor DHH, Keonjhar.
Required Documents for Interview: Interested candidates are requested to attend the interview on the scheduled date and time. They should bring the following documents:
- One photo ID card issued by the Government of India.
- Completed application form (attached herewith).
- All original relevant documents.
- A set of Xerox copies of the documents.
During the interview, candidates’ performance and qualifications will be evaluated. Re-employed personnel will be expected to comply with government guidelines and rules and perform the assigned duties diligently.
To apply for this job please visit cdn.s3waas.gov.in.